Stock and delivery.
Our aim is to have all products at all times so we can offer same day or next working day dispatch.
The smaller, lighter items will generally be shipped first class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
The larger items will go with a courier company.
Delivery is usually within 48 hours of dispatch. If you require another service please contact us directly.
All deliveries will need to be signed for.
The shipping prices quoted below are for destinations in the United Kingdom. There are some exceptions to these carriage prices.
- Roof Tents and side awnings. They are carried by pallet and each delivery will be quoted on an individual basis.
- Northern Ireland, Channel Isles, IOM, Scottish Highlands and Islands. The larger and heavier items that need to be sent with a courier may incur a surcharge. Please call for advice if uncertain.
- Overseas shipping. We are happy to send goods overseas either via air or surface freight. We may require payment by bank transfer rather than credit card in some situations or some destinations.
- Any additional packing or freight surcharges are charged at cost.
- Please contact us if you require any advice or information prior to ordering.
Our standard all UK region carriage prices are:
- £3.95 Parcel weight upto .25kg Royal Mail
- £4.95 Parcel weight upto .51kg Royal Mail
- £5.95 Parcel weight upto 1.0kg Royal Mail
- £6.95 Parcel weight upto 1.51kg Royal Mail
UK Regions excluding NI, IOM, Scottish Highlands Islands
- £7.95 Parcel weight upto 5.00kg Courier
- £9.95 Parcel weight upto 13.0kg Courier
- £11.95 Parcel weight upto 20.00kg Courier
- £14.95 Parcel weight upto 30.00kg Courier
- £18.95 Parcel weight upto 40.00kg Courier
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man
Courier Delivery: Upto 15kg £22.00 1 Box
Courier Delivery: Upto 25kg £28.00 1 Box
The above prices are based on Royal Mail / Parcelforce postcode destinations. If your parcel is under 1.51kg the normal UK rate will apply. We recognise that you may not know this weight when placing your order so if in doubt please take the more costly approach! Our system will not charge your card straight away, when we pack your item it will be weighed, if the package is under 1.51kg it will be sent with Royal Mail. Over 1.51kg and the increased rates apply.
We will not ship parcels if they are under paid on carriage.
Not happy with your purchase? Don't worry we are happy to take the item back within 14 days of the purchase but please contact us first to let us know it is on the way. You can call us or e-mail us to advise the situation. Tel 01234 751809. email@example.com
Please ensure the item is returned in sale-able condition (Unused) and in the original packaging. Please wrap the item well for safe travel back to us and ensure you obtain proof of postage. It is not unheard of for things to get lost in the post! We will refund the cost of the goods but reserve the right not to refund the carriage cost.
In some cases a re-stocking fee may be applied. This will be upto 20% of the purchase price depending on the value of the goods. This fee will apply to all goods sent from another stockist but ordered through Touring Gear.
We try to ensure that every item leaves here in perfect condition but obviously we do not test every working part of each stove or lantern etc. For faulty goods we reserve the right to repair or replace at our discretion.
Please note that we will not dispatch any new items as replacements or refund any monies until the original goods have been returned to us.
Non Collection of goods from courier or Post Office.
In the event that goods are not collected from either the Post Office or Courier service, and subsequently returned to us a refund will be issued. We will not refund the postage and packing fee and a surcharge of 20% of the goods value will be applied for re-stocking.