Maglite have been updating some of their classic Flashlights over the past couple of years and here is a particular favourite. This is the calssic AA maglite for the LED age and signifcantly improves on the past. The Mini Maglite® LED flashlight delivers performance oriented features in a sleek compact design driven by the next generation of MAG-LED® technology.
The unit has a feature which allows the flashlight to easily convert into 'Candle' mode by unscrewing the flashlight head, this in fitted to the other end of the flashlight and placed on a flat surface for use.
The Multi-Mode Electronic switch offers two different power settings - a maximum-power setting that yields maximum brightness and a 25% power setting to conserve battery power for reading at night, or for a prolonged emergency.
• Easy to use
• Powerful Projecting LED Beam
• 4 Selectable Modes: High Power, Low Power (25%), Blink Mode - Blinks approx. once a sec. & SOS.
• "Spot-to-Flood" adjustable LED beam
• Anodized for corrosion resistance and durability
• Rugged, machined aluminum case
• Compact design
• Intelligent Energy Source Management - continuously monitors the balance between high brightness and efficient power usage allowing for prolonged battery life
• Powered by two (2) AA alkaline batteries
The flashlight is supplied with two AA batteries and a Cordura belt carry pouch.
Length: 6.607" (167.8 mm)
Barrel Diameter: .709" (18 mm)
Head Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
Weight with batteries: 4.15 oz. (117.75 g)